GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Amazing shop (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/9216-amazing-shop.html)

Steve Harris 23-01-2003 02:25 AM

Amazing shop

I dropped into Countrywide Stores in Gloucester on Monday. They used to
be called West Midlands Farmers or similar which gives you an idea.

They were offering all Unwins seeds at half price. I found quite a few
unusual ones I'd failed to source from garden centres such as Hamburg
Parsley, Land Cress and yellow courgettes.

Other things I noted were bales of straw intended for pets but I had
been wondering where to get it for strawberries. Also various chemicals
in large packs