GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   tomato from last years seeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/92242-tomato-last-years-seeds.html)

roy davidson 10-04-2005 08:47 PM

tomato from last years seeds

Last year I grew some cherry tomatoes, they tasted excellent. i could not
remember the type. I have grown plants from the last tomato.

Am I right in thinking if they were a F1 hybrid I'm probably going to get
different tomatoes this year?

cheers roy

Trevor Appleton 10-04-2005 09:48 PM

"roy davidson" wrote in message
Last year I grew some cherry tomatoes, they tasted excellent. i could not
remember the type. I have grown plants from the last tomato.

Am I right in thinking if they were a F1 hybrid I'm probably going to get
different tomatoes this year?

cheers roy

If they WERE F1, you're right you won't get the same toms.