GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Prince of Wales's interests (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/9226-re-prince-waless-interests.html)

Jane Lumley 24-01-2003 05:28 PM

Prince of Wales's interests

Interesting, and I approve, as I often do of HRH's efforts... but do
they need to be rewarded/paid QUITE so lavishly? I think that with the
same money, you Sacha, might do equally well.

There, you were looking for me, weren't you?

--
Jane Lumley

BAC 24-01-2003 06:26 PM

Prince of Wales's interests

"sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
in article , sacha at
wrote on 23/1/03 3:05 pm:

It's sometimes suggested on here (by those who know no better) that the
British royal family don't *do anything*, have no interest, influence,
importance. snip

Whoops, sorry, wrong group! The last bit might interest some
gardeners/growers, though! ;-)

His garden is pretty damn impressive, anyway, IMO.

sacha 24-01-2003 11:10 PM

Prince of Wales's interests

in article , Jane Lumley at
wrote on 24/1/03 5:28 pm:

Interesting, and I approve, as I often do of HRH's efforts... but do
they need to be rewarded/paid QUITE so lavishly? I think that with the
same money, you Sacha, might do equally well.

There, you were looking for me, weren't you?

OOh, no.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk