Old 11-04-2005, 04:49 PM
Registered User

Location: Telford, Shropshire
Default Keeping chickens in your garden

Ever thought of keeping a few chickens in your garden?
Waking up to a freshly laid egg for breakfast each morning?
Now has never been a better time to start!

The Lindasgrove.com Spring Sale starts today and there is 10% off all of our range of poultry units until the end of April - pay us a visit and view our craftsman made, hand-built, high quality arks and lodges. We have sizes to suit all gardens, and will be pleased to advise you in any aspect of home poultry keeping.

Best regards
http://www.lindasgrove.com
Telford, Shropshire
Old 11-04-2005, 10:14 PM
w.g.s.hamm

"Lindasgrove.com" wrote in
message ...

--
Lindasgrove.com

Flipping heck, you would need more than 10% off to tempt me. They are
outrageously expensive.
£134 for a simply hen run with no house? I don't think so. I sell them for
half the price.