Old 15-04-2005, 06:04 PM
Alan Holmes

Default Talking of horse manure!

If you are anywhere near Slough or Uxbridge there is a stable just
off the A412 at Iver Heath who has a HUGE pile of well rotted horse
manure which they would be delighted for you to come and take away.

--
alan

reply to alan(dot)holmes27(at)virgin(dot)net

Old 16-04-2005, 12:47 AM
Miss Perspicacia Tick

Alan Holmes wrote:
If you are anywhere near Slough or Uxbridge there is a stable just
off the A412 at Iver Heath who has a HUGE pile of well rotted horse
manure which they would be delighted for you to come and take away.

I know. My sister keeps her horse up there...

Old 16-04-2005, 01:31 PM
Magwitch

Alan Holmes muttered:

If you are anywhere near Slough or Uxbridge there is a stable just
off the A412 at Iver Heath who has a HUGE pile of well rotted horse
manure which they would be delighted for you to come and take away.

We are luckily living in the Newmarket area and get ours from the racing
stud up the lane. I'm smugly aware that our garden is manured by some of the
most expensive horses on the planet, but not many people know that )

Old 10-10-2013, 07:52 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Holmes View Post
If you are anywhere near Slough or Uxbridge there is a stable just
off the A412 at Iver Heath who has a HUGE pile of well rotted horse
manure which they would be delighted for you to come and take away.

--
alan

reply to alan(dot)holmes27(at)virgin(dot)net
hello alan
I am based in slough and have a allotment and was wondering if it is possible to have a large load delivered there, I understand that the manure is free but would be willing to pay for a delivery charge at a fair price my mum also has an allotment and would like a load delivered, if it is possible pls could u email or text me my phone number is 07788944488
kind regards nusrat