GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Conifers and Lime = Death ? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/92536-conifers-lime-%3D-death.html)

Nell 16-04-2005 02:19 PM

Conifers and Lime = Death ?

Hi,

Perturbed why one Blue Cedar (conifer) has turned brown in the last
month. I am wondering if lime I put on the lawn higher up the bank ran
down and killed it. Anyone know how this conifer (or perhaps conifers
in general) react to lime?

Thanks.

Nell.

nambucca 16-04-2005 05:05 PM

"Nell" wrote in message
Hi,

Perturbed why one Blue Cedar (conifer) has turned brown in the last
month. I am wondering if lime I put on the lawn higher up the bank ran
down and killed it. Anyone know how this conifer (or perhaps conifers
in general) react to lime?

Thanks.

Nell.

Dont know that lime affects Conifers but the drought situations of recent
years are certainly affecting them .....