GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   cylinder lawnmowers? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/9263-cylinder-lawnmowers.html)

miklol 27-01-2003 11:48 AM

cylinder lawnmowers?

I find my flymo (rotary) lawnmower throws a lot of cuttings around through
the fan action of the blade and as I have a lot of shingle
It gets covered with grass when I cut my lawn.Would I be better off getting
a cylinder mower and If so can you suggest an
electric one which would be suitable (not too expensive please)

pied piper 27-01-2003 11:11 PM

cylinder lawnmowers?

"miklol" wrote in message
I find my flymo (rotary) lawnmower throws a lot of cuttings around through
the fan action of the blade and as I have a lot of shingle
It gets covered with grass when I cut my lawn.Would I be better off

getting
a cylinder mower and If so can you suggest an
electric one which would be suitable (not too expensive please)

or get a rotary with a bag that collects the cuttings