Old 27-01-2003, 10:48 AM
miklol

Default cylinder lawnmowers?

I find my flymo (rotary) lawnmower throws a lot of cuttings around through
the fan action of the blade and as I have a lot of shingle
It gets covered with grass when I cut my lawn.Would I be better off getting
a cylinder mower and If so can you suggest an
electric one which would be suitable (not too expensive please)

Old 27-01-2003, 10:11 PM
pied piper

"miklol" wrote in message
I find my flymo (rotary) lawnmower throws a lot of cuttings around through
the fan action of the blade and as I have a lot of shingle
It gets covered with grass when I cut my lawn.Would I be better off

getting
a cylinder mower and If so can you suggest an
electric one which would be suitable (not too expensive please)

or get a rotary with a bag that collects the cuttings