GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Shrub Identification Sites? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/92753-shrub-identification-sites.html)

Steve 20-04-2005 09:53 AM

Shrub Identification Sites?

Does anybody know of any websites that will help me to identify a few of
the shrubs in my garden? I don't think they are particularly rare, but
I just don't know what they are, so I am looking for advice on how to
care for and in some cases, move them.

TIA

Steve

Emrys Davies 20-04-2005 12:18 PM

"Steve" wrote in message
o.uk...
Does anybody know of any websites that will help me to identify a few

of
the shrubs in my garden? I don't think they are particularly rare,

but
I just don't know what they are, so I am looking for advice on how to
care for and in some cases, move them.

TIA

Steve

You may be successful on this site although your choice is limited to
about 200 images.

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=...=Search+Images

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

p00kie 20-04-2005 08:14 PM

"Steve" wrote in message
o.uk...
Does anybody know of any websites that will help me to identify a few of
the shrubs in my garden? I don't think they are particularly rare, but I
just don't know what they are, so I am looking for advice on how to care
for and in some cases, move them.

TIA

Steve

How about posting in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens ... asking for help ..
bear in mind the size of the pictures