GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Distance learning gardening (design) courses (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/9285-distance-learning-gardening-design-courses.html)

Lene Tullin Nielsen 28-01-2003 08:45 PM

Distance learning gardening (design) courses

Dear all

I am very interested in gardening and is planning to learn more about
gardening and garden design.
I live in Denmark where we dont have the variety of courses as I have
found in the UK where I luckily enough have found several distance
learning courses.
However they are quite expensive and I find it very hard to choose
which school to attend.
At the moment I am looking at a 'Diploma in Garden design' from KLC
(www.klc.co.uk) and 'Complete Garden Design' from IHRS
(www.ihrs.ac.uk).
I would be very happy if you would comment on either these two schools
or if you know another good school offering Distance Learning garden
design courses.
How is the reputation of KLC and IHRS?

Thank you very much
Best regards