GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sommat's eating my Lupins (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/92890-sommats-eating-my-lupins.html)

r.p.mcmurphy 22-04-2005 11:58 PM

Sommat's eating my Lupins

I suspect its slugs...but i didn't think they were about so early in the
season?

Steve

andrewpreece 23-04-2005 01:01 AM

"r.p.mcmurphy" wrote in message
I suspect its slugs...but i didn't think they were about so early in the
season?

Steve

They've been about since at least early March - I've been fighting a running
battle with the
critters for two months now,

Andy.

Charlie Pridham 23-04-2005 08:45 AM

"r.p.mcmurphy" wrote in message
I suspect its slugs...but i didn't think they were about so early in the
season?

Steve

You kidding, damn things never sleep! :~)

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk