GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tim in Eden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/92927-tim-eden.html)

Tim Tyler 23-04-2005 04:11 PM

Tim in Eden

Last week, I took a trip to visit the Eden Project in Cornwall.

I took many pictures while I was there.

The following page has a photographic record of my visit.

-- http://hexdome.com/eden/gallery/ --

There are rather more pictures of the dome than there are of the
plants inside - but no doubt the enclosure will be of interest to
some of you as well.

Enjoy,
--
__________

JennyC 24-04-2005 07:51 AM

"Tim Tyler" wrote in message ...
Last week, I took a trip to visit the Eden Project in Cornwall.
I took many pictures while I was there.
The following page has a photographic record of my visit.
-- http://hexdome.com/eden/gallery/ --

There are rather more pictures of the dome than there are of the
plants inside - but no doubt the enclosure will be of interest to
some of you as well.

Enjoy,

I did :~))
Thanks TIm.