GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wood Chipping Supplier ??? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/92985-wood-chipping-supplier.html)

gray 24-04-2005 05:10 PM

Wood Chipping Supplier ???

Anybody know a good wood chip supplier who can supply and deliver 10
builders bags (each approx 1 cub metre) local to Warwickshire
Leicestershire / Northants.

Any idea how much I would pay per bag ??

TIA

gasdoctor 24-04-2005 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gray
Anybody know a good wood chip supplier who can supply and deliver 10
builders bags (each approx 1 cub metre) local to Warwickshire
Leicestershire / Northants.

Any idea how much I would pay per bag ??

TIA

I got some from near derby, "woodgrow horticulture ltd" (01332 517600)
They deliver but im not sure if they will deliver that far, worth a try.

You can alternatively collect and bag (80 ltr) your own, i got 8 bags in the back of a car (11 ~ 1cub meter), or use a trailer. Price range 2.50 upto 8.75 per bag. or buy it by the cub meter.

Hope that helps.