Old 30-04-2005, 05:05 PM
Mike

No, we the silent majority think you are a pillock and a spammer of
stupid reunion information and usually can't be bothered replying.
--

Hugh, don't mince your words, say what you think. You will be respected for
it much more. Be like me and don't beat about the bush :-))

Old 30-04-2005, 05:07 PM
Mike

That's why I like 'em. Can't stand all that bloody bird shit in my
garden and on the top of my car - and as for the way they wake me up at
some unearthly hour in the morning with that unholy racket which is
laughingly called singing.....
--

What as sad sad person. Doesn't like nature, but thinks more of his car :-((

Old 02-05-2005, 01:13 AM
Margret

As for cats v birds -I like both. Have a cat that sits looking mean at the
birds as they come down for their seed - he occasionly makes a half hearted
lunge, the birds then fly back to their tree and make insulting remarks. (
at least that's what I think they are doing!) I once had a sulpher crested
cockatoo who would sit on top of his cage( he only went in it at night) and
say " Here puss puss" all day, and drive the poor cats mad!
Margret
"Mike" wrote in message

That's why I like 'em. Can't stand all that bloody bird shit in my
garden and on the top of my car - and as for the way they wake me up at
some unearthly hour in the morning with that unholy racket which is
laughingly called singing.....
--

What as sad sad person. Doesn't like nature, but thinks more of his car

:-((

Old 02-05-2005, 11:51 AM
hugh

'twas said tongue firmly in cheek.

In message , Margret
writes
"Mike" wrote in message

That's why I like 'em. Can't stand all that bloody bird shit in my
garden and on the top of my car - and as for the way they wake me up at
some unearthly hour in the morning with that unholy racket which is
laughingly called singing.....
--

What as sad sad person. Doesn't like nature, but thinks more of his car

:-((

-hugh
Anybody seen my cat? - knee high and growls.-

Old 02-05-2005, 11:55 AM
hugh

In message , Mike
writes

That's why I like 'em. Can't stand all that bloody bird shit in my
garden and on the top of my car - and as for the way they wake me up at
some unearthly hour in the morning with that unholy racket which is
laughingly called singing.....
--

What as sad sad person. Doesn't like nature, but thinks more of his car :-((

Cats are part of nature too. I don't recall many, if any, posts from you
on anything other than ranting about them. Of course we all now its just
a cover for your spamming.
--
hugh
Looking for a cat - knee high and growls

Old 02-05-2005, 12:17 PM
Mike

I suggest you read a few more of them then.

(By the way, don't rely on your spell checker, it lets you down)

Old 03-05-2005, 10:24 AM
hugh

In message , Mike
writes
I suggest you read a few more of them then.

Like I said earlier, not worth the effort.
--
hugh
Old 03-05-2005, 12:59 PM
Mike

"hugh" ] wrote in message
In message , Mike
writes
I suggest you read a few more of them then.

Like I said earlier, not worth the effort.
--

??????????????????

How do you know that the contents are 'not worth the effort'?

That implies to me that you HAVE read them ;-))

and you are now a lot wiser from my postings and their content, but don't
wish to admit it :-))

Go on, kill file me like the 'owners' have SAID they were going to ;-)) but
don't want to miss a word ;-))

Mike

--
H.M.S.Collingwood Ass. Llandudno 20 - 23 May Trip to Portmeirion
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Spitfire Fly Past

Vermin Cats. Update Mike United Kingdom 32 04-11-2021 10:31 AM
Vermin Cats Mike United Kingdom 34 28-02-2005 12:35 AM
Keeping the vermin out. Mick C. Metosis Gardening 3 07-07-2004 12:02 AM
re Keeping the vermin out. Mick C. Metosis Gardening 0 04-07-2004 08:03 PM
Bloody Cats Pussy Galore United Kingdom 50 24-04-2003 01:20 AM