Old 02-02-2003, 05:04 PM
Mike

Default Paul Burrell's new court battle?What has this got to do with gardening?

In article , Graham
Wells writes
sacha wrote in message news:BA62B619.5FAF%s
in article , sacha at
wrote on 2/2/03 11:27 am:

The royal family possibly faces the prospect ofsnip

Oh dear, it's official. I'm an idiot!! So sorry.

Sacha

again.

'AGAIN?????????'

http://www.collingwoodassoc.org.uk/ Reunion. Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
River Class Assn Dinner Leamington Spa Sept 20th 2003.
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Reunion October 2003 Isle of Wight.
National Service (RAF) Association reunion. Nov 2003 Scarborough.

Old 02-02-2003, 05:08 PM
Mike

In article , Mike
writes

Sacha

again.

'AGAIN?????????'

Sacha is a 'Guardian of the Peace' in her newsgroup, how could she ever
post a 'wind up' even the first time?

Mike
BTW hope you don't mind me doing a 'plug' for my interests in my sig
:-))

Old 03-02-2003, 10:34 AM
Charlie Pridham

"Graham Wells" wrote in message
om...
sacha wrote in message

.uk...
in article , sacha at
wrote on 2/2/03 11:27 am:

If you wish to advertise your Nursery please at least try to relate
your ideas to gardens and gardening-or are you just winding us all up
again.

Ah, you havn't been down to Hill House I take it? if you had you would
realise. a, it hardly needs advertising locally and b, Ray refuses to do
mail order. so sadly we can't get plants from there anyway! while I on the
other hand....... (just kidding) :~)

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Old 03-02-2003, 08:42 PM
cormaic

'Twas Mon, 03 Feb 2003 12:06:21 +0000, when sacha
enriched all our lives with these
worthy thoughts:

Well, it's certainly time you visited again, Charlie. ;-) Cream teas
start on 1st March!

Shall I make a feature of that on the Hill House website?

Put me down for a coronary-friendly cream tea, please. :~)

--
cormaic URG faqs/webring - www.tmac.clara.co.uk/urgring/
Culcheth Garden - www.tmac.clara.co.uk/garden/

cormaic CAN BE FOUND AT borlochshall.co.uk
Old 05-02-2003, 12:28 PM
cormaic

'Twas Tue, 4 Feb 2003 18:11:53 +0000, when Judith Lea
enriched all our lives with these
worthy thoughts:

Do you think the chuggerbug is up to a trip to Norfolk one weekend?

I'll consult the Chauffeuse. :~)