GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Paul Burrell's new court battle?What has this got to do with (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/9324-re-paul-burrells-new-court-battle-what-has-got-do.html)

sacha 02-02-2003 10:45 PM

Paul Burrell's new court battle?What has this got to do with

in article , Graham Wells at
wrote on 2/2/03 4:59 pm:

sacha wrote in message
.uk...
in article , sacha at
wrote on 2/2/03 11:27 am:

The royal family possibly faces the prospect ofsnip

Oh dear, it's official. I'm an idiot!! So sorry.

If you wish to advertise your Nursery please at least try to relate
your ideas to gardens and gardening-or are you just winding us all up
again.

Absolutely. I exist only to irritate you and your fellow prats. And just
look at how good I am at doing so. Now - what would you like to contribute
to the gardening posts, as opposed to wasting your valuable weedy time on my
mistake?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

sacha 03-02-2003 12:06 PM

Paul Burrell's new court battle?What has this got to do with

in article , Charlie Pridham
at wrote on 3/2/03 10:34 am:

"Graham Wells" wrote in message
om...
sacha wrote in message

.uk...
in article , sacha at
wrote on 2/2/03 11:27 am:

If you wish to advertise your Nursery please at least try to relate
your ideas to gardens and gardening-or are you just winding us all up
again.

Ah, you havn't been down to Hill House I take it? if you had you would
realise. a, it hardly needs advertising locally and b, Ray refuses to do
mail order. so sadly we can't get plants from there anyway! while I on the
other hand....... (just kidding) :~)

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Well, it's certainly time you visited again, Charlie. ;-) Cream teas
start on 1st March!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

sacha 03-02-2003 09:13 PM

Paul Burrell's new court battle?What has this got to do with

in article , cormaic at
wrote on 3/2/03 8:42 pm:

'Twas Mon, 03 Feb 2003 12:06:21 +0000, when sacha
enriched all our lives with these
worthy thoughts:

Well, it's certainly time you visited again, Charlie. ;-) Cream teas
start on 1st March!

Shall I make a feature of that on the Hill House website?

Oh, yes please! For some reason, it always comes as a surprise to us when
"that time of year" comes round again. ;-)

Put me down for a coronary-friendly cream tea, please. :~)

Only on condition you come personally to slaver and be tempted. ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk