GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Want to lay turf but ground is full f danylions and docs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/93299-want-lay-turf-but-ground-full-f-danylions-docs.html)

rafa 01-05-2005 01:20 PM

Want to lay turf but ground is full f danylions and docs

Hi I want to lay new turf to my rear garden, but the garden is covered in dandylions etc...
What is best to do? I was going try digging what I can up, And lay a membrane doiwn then cover with about 2" soil roll it and lay the new turf is that correct or not, Thanks

Tumbleweed 01-05-2005 10:43 PM

"rafa" wrote in message

Hi I want to lay new turf to my rear garden, but the garden is covered
in dandylions etc...
What is best to do? I was going try digging what I can up, And lay a
membrane doiwn then cover with about 2" soil roll it and lay the new
turf is that correct or not, Thanks

not the membrane.

--
Tumbleweed