GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Electrical Outdoor Connector (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/93327-electrical-outdoor-connector.html)

Janet Bennett 01-05-2005 04:02 PM

Electrical Outdoor Connector

Does anyone know a website where I can get a cheap waterproof connector?

Thanks Jan

Alan Gould 01-05-2005 05:43 PM

In article , Janet Bennett
writes
Does anyone know a website where I can get a cheap waterproof connector?

Screwfix have a variety of 'splashproof' fittings for different
applications on page 245 of their Spring 2005 catalogue or from
www.screwfix.com
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.

Mike 01-05-2005 06:20 PM

"Janet Bennett" wrote in message
Does anyone know a website where I can get a cheap waterproof connector?

Thanks Jan

Jan, as an Electrician and one with great respect for Electricity because it
"BITES" and bites HARD, what are you trying/going/wanting to do?

Mike

Alan Holmes 02-05-2005 11:07 PM

"Janet Bennett" wrote in message
Does anyone know a website where I can get a cheap waterproof connector?

Your local electrical wholesailer/retailer will have just what you want.

--
alan

reply to alan(dot)holmes27(at)virgin(dot)net

Thanks Jan

Janet Tweedy 03-05-2005 10:23 AM

In article , Janet Bennett
writes
Does anyone know a website where I can get a cheap waterproof connector?

Thanks Jan

I got two for the greenhouse via Ebay very cheaply!

janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph