GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Overgrown heathers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/93375-overgrown-heathers.html)

Roy 02-05-2005 03:37 PM

Overgrown heathers

Hi folks

I have Two Heather plants,that have grown together, can I replant
one of them to maintain seperation as where they touch they are dieing
back Both plants must be over twenty years old so will Have reached
mature size, normaly I just lightly prune Back about half the flower at
this time of year
btw. They are both now in flower one is white the other is a sort of
rust colour both about 30Cms high And 45 Cms spread

Regards Roy