GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT, Daily mail scam cash prize game? Even more OT :-(( (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/9372-ot-daily-mail-scam-cash-prize-game-even-more-ot.html)

Mike 09-02-2003 06:49 PM

OT, Daily mail scam cash prize game? Even more OT :-((

In article , AST
writes

But even so, all this rain is no good for my other hobby either
(Astronomy)...

What are your views (no pun intended) on their being 'life' on other
planets and what are your views on 'flying saucers', 'UFO's'

Oh my God you just watch the net nannies have a go at this as Off Topic
:-((

"And the connection with gardening is?,,,,,,,,"

:-)) there, said it for you :-))

Mike
STILL HERE

http://www.collingwoodassoc.org.uk/ Reunion. Chatham May 30th - June 2nd

Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Reunion October 2003 Isle of Wight.
National Service (RAF) Association reunion. Nov 2003 Scarborough.