Old 08-05-2005, 01:29 PM
Jonathan Xavier De Dorf

Default What's are these seedlings?

I planted these and I've totally forgotten what they are. Can anyone
help please? ;-)

http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=8&f=img_0168a.jpg

Old 08-05-2005, 02:03 PM
Janet Bennett

are they Red Salvias???

Old 08-05-2005, 02:16 PM
Phil L

Jonathan Xavier De Dorf wrote:
:: I planted these and I've totally forgotten what they are. Can
:: anyone help please? ;-)
::
:: http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=8&f=img_0168a.jpg

Thanks for the virus idiot.

--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.

Old 08-05-2005, 02:24 PM
Mike

:: I planted these and I've totally forgotten what they are. Can
:: anyone help please? ;-)
::
:: http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=8&f=img_0168a.jpg

Thanks for the virus idiot.

Janet saw it, I saw it, how come you pick up a virus? Not got Norton? Though
Norton didn't say anything to me about any virus and I went on twice.

Salvias by the looks of things ;-))

Mike

Old 08-05-2005, 02:48 PM
Phil L

Mike wrote:
::::: I planted these and I've totally forgotten what they are. Can
::::: anyone help please? ;-)
:::::
::::: http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=8&f=img_0168a.jpg
:::
::: Thanks for the virus idiot.
:::
::
:: Janet saw it, I saw it, how come you pick up a virus? Not got
:: Norton? Though Norton didn't say anything to me about any virus
:: and I went on twice.
::

I do have Norton and it came up with a virus warning:

Source: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary
Internet Files\Content.IE5\HSGF11WX\page1[1].html
Click for more information about this threat : Downloader.Psyme

It doesn't help when you click on a link and you get seven open IE windows
all doing different things.

:: Salvias by the looks of things ;-))
::
Didn't bother looking, well I couldn't actually see past all the warnings on
the screen.

--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.

Old 08-05-2005, 02:56 PM
Mike Lyle

Phil L wrote:
Mike wrote:
I planted these and I've totally forgotten what they are. Can
anyone help please? ;-)

http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=8&f=img_0168a.jpg

Thanks for the virus idiot.

Janet saw it, I saw it, how come you pick up a virus? Not got
Norton? Though Norton didn't say anything to me about any virus
and I went on twice.

I do have Norton and it came up with a virus warning:

Source: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local
Settings\Temporary Internet

Files\Content.IE5\HSGF11WX\page1[1].html
Click for more information about this threat : Downloader.Psyme

It doesn't help when you click on a link and you get seven open IE
windows all doing different things.

Salvias by the looks of things ;-))

Didn't bother looking, well I couldn't actually see past all the
warnings on the screen.

Hang about: I don't think we should leave this untested. My Norton
hasn't shown anything, and I don't want to think it's missing a
threat. Can somebody more proficient check this and let us know,
please?

--
Mike.

Old 08-05-2005, 03:08 PM
Jonathan Xavier De Dorf

On Sun, 08 May 2005 13:16:12 GMT, "Phil L"
wrote:

Jonathan Xavier De Dorf wrote:
:: I planted these and I've totally forgotten what they are. Can
:: anyone help please? ;-)
::
:: http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=8&f=img_0168a.jpg

Thanks for the virus idiot.

I doubt if this site is giving out viruses. I'm also a bit surprised
you don't have any kind of popup blocker if you are using IE.

Using firefox, you just see the picture and no other windows.

Old 08-05-2005, 04:36 PM
Bob Hobden

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
Phil L wrote:
Mike wrote:
[...]

When I tried to open it a window opened saying trying to install which I
promptly closed and it then asked for my Windows Office Disc 1....and then a
few other windows opened as fast as I could close them. Weird!!!

I use McAfee Viruscan Online and their Personal Firewall, both are
automatically updated, and I have the Popup blocker on.

Anyway, I too think Salvias

--
Regards
Bob

Old 08-05-2005, 04:37 PM
David Rance

In message , Mike Lyle
writes

[...]

XP came up with popup blocker. Don't think it was a virus as such.
Neither did I see the picture.

David

--
David Rance http://www.mesnil.demon.co.uk
Fido Address: 2:252/110 writing from Caversham, Reading, UK

Old 08-05-2005, 05:09 PM
David Rance

In message , Bob Hobden
writes

Salvias by the looks of things ;-))

Didn't bother looking, well I couldn't actually see past all the
warnings on the screen.

Hang about: I don't think we should leave this untested. My Norton
hasn't shown anything, and I don't want to think it's missing a
threat. Can somebody more proficient check this and let us know,
please?

When I tried to open it a window opened saying trying to install which I
promptly closed and it then asked for my Windows Office Disc 1....and then a
few other windows opened as fast as I could close them. Weird!!!

There is a web site I found once which seems to do much the same. I was
guessing once at the name of a web site to do with the French composer
Louis Vierne. So I typed in www.vierne.com (or it may have been
www.vierne.fr - I can't remember) and I got a whole plethora of porno
popups which went on for minutes on end. Every time I deleted one,
another appeared. It seemed as though it would never stop. However what
I can say is that there was no virus involved.

David

Old 08-05-2005, 10:02 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Phil L" contains these words:

:: Janet saw it, I saw it, how come you pick up a virus? Not got
:: Norton? Though Norton didn't say anything to me about any virus
:: and I went on twice.
::

I do have Norton and it came up with a virus warning:

Source: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary
Internet Files\Content.IE5\HSGF11WX\page1[1].html
Click for more information about this threat : Downloader.Psyme

It doesn't help when you click on a link and you get seven open IE windows
all doing different things.

:: Salvias by the looks of things ;-))
::
Didn't bother looking, well I couldn't actually see past all the warnings on
the screen.

Well, that's what you get if you will use

a) Norton and

b) Internet Explorer.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 09-05-2005, 09:30 AM
newsb

In article , David Rance
writes

XP came up with popup blocker. Don't think it was a virus as such.
Neither did I see the picture.

It looked like an ad downloader - gator related, I think. This gets
blocked with things like spybot - and probably uptodate firewalls.

--
regards andyw
Old 09-05-2005, 08:55 PM
Cerumen

"Phil L" wrote in message
. uk...
Jonathan Xavier De Dorf wrote:
:: I planted these and I've totally forgotten what they are. Can
:: anyone help please? ;-)
::
:: http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=8&f=img_0168a.jpg

Thanks for the virus idiot.

The link looked so dodgy I didn't even click on it, user name looked
fairly suspicious as well come to that.

--

Chris Thomas
West Cork