GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Senator Spades and warranty (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/93753-senator-spades-warranty.html)

Furby 08-05-2005 04:17 PM

Senator Spades and warranty

Can any one help with a contact address (web email phone mail) for Senator
the manufacture of spades?

I believe they have a 25 year or life time warranty on their products which
I wish to claim on only I can't seem find any sign of a website. Are they
still around ?

Harold Walker 09-05-2005 10:45 AM

"Furby" wrote in message
Can any one help with a contact address (web email phone mail) for Senator
the manufacture of spades?

I believe they have a 25 year or life time warranty on their products
which
I wish to claim on only I can't seem find any sign of a website. Are they
still around ?

Try out Google and type in "Senator + Spades" .... make sure you type
in the quote marks as well///HW

Harold Walker 09-05-2005 11:24 AM

"Harold Walker" wrote in message

"Furby" wrote in message
Can any one help with a contact address (web email phone mail) for
Senator
the manufacture of spades?

I believe they have a 25 year or life time warranty on their products
which
I wish to claim on only I can't seem find any sign of a website. Are they
still around ?

Try out Google and type in "Senator + Spades" .... make sure you
type in the quote marks as well///HW

Sure looks as tho I goofed up on this one.....HW

Harold Walker 09-05-2005 11:33 AM

"Furby" wrote in message
Can any one help with a contact address (web email phone mail) for
Senator
the manufacture of spades?

I believe they have a 25 year or life time warranty on their products
which
I wish to claim on only I can't seem find any sign of a website. Are
they
still around ?

Try out Google and type in "Senator + Spades" .... make sure you
type in the quote marks as well///HW

Sure looks as tho I goofed up on this one.....HW

Will try again..... www.gonegardening.com this outfit sells
Senator tools so perhaps they can give you an asnwer...HW

shazzbat 09-05-2005 08:01 PM

"Furby" wrote in message
Can any one help with a contact address (web email phone mail) for Senator
the manufacture of spades?

I believe they have a 25 year or life time warranty on their products

Always be suspicious of lifetime warranty. You get places which say this
about car batteries. Ask the salesman "whose lifetime?" Yours? mine? the
wife's?

Then watch them squirm.

Steve

newsb 10-05-2005 10:37 AM

In article , shazzbat
writes

Always be suspicious of lifetime warranty. You get places which say this
about car batteries. Ask the salesman "whose lifetime?" Yours? mine? the
wife's?

None of them - the battery's. So, if it fails before it doesn't work
any more, you'll be covered:)

--
regards andyw