GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   fencing Paint (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/9377-fencing-paint.html)

Howie 09-02-2003 10:55 PM

fencing Paint

Hi
Can anyone recommend a natural oil colour paint, to protect my new fence?

Tried using colour based paint, just peels off after a year.

The natural colour new fences arrive in looks great.

Thanks

sacha 09-02-2003 11:12 PM

fencing Paint

in article , Howie at
wrote on 9/2/03 10:55 pm:

Hi
Can anyone recommend a natural oil colour paint, to protect my new fence?

Tried using colour based paint, just peels off after a year.

The natural colour new fences arrive in looks great.

Thanks

Only a guess, but can one use something like deck oil to do fences? Keeps
the colour, protects wooden decks on boats??
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

andy 10-02-2003 09:16 AM

fencing Paint

On Sun, 9 Feb 2003 22:55:48 -0000, "Howie"
wrote:

Hi
Can anyone recommend a natural oil colour paint, to protect my new fence?

Tried using colour based paint, just peels off after a year.

The natural colour new fences arrive in looks great.

Thanks

I've been using Cuprinol 'Ducks Back ' for over a year now on
various fences / sheds . Comes in various colours.
I've tried a few of the others but IMHO its the best