GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   AD: Titchmarsh, Dimmock & Walsh (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/9396-re-ad-titchmarsh-dimmock-walsh.html)

Pete The Gardener 11-02-2003 12:37 AM

AD: Titchmarsh, Dimmock & Walsh

On Mon, 10 Feb 03 08:50:09 +0000, "lawnsower man"
wrote:

For sale by auction. PC CD-ROM set of 3 CDs. (1) Alan Titchmarsh's Garden
Designer (2) Charlie Dimmock's Water Garden Designer (3) Tommy Walsh's
DIY Guide to Improve Your Home. Brand new and sealed, click here for full
details - http://tinyurl.com/5ljh

I'll bid a maximum of 50p the lot, including postage.

--
Pete The Gardener
A room without books is like a body without a soul.

Gary Woods 11-02-2003 01:32 AM

(Pete The Gardener) wrote:

I'll bid a maximum of 50p the lot, including postage.

I'm holding out for the swimsuit edition.

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
www.albany.net/~gwoods

david 11-02-2003 07:29 AM

(Pete The Gardener) wrote:
I'll bid a maximum of 50p the lot, including postage

Pete.you must really want them,
I'm waiting till they offer to pay me to take them

David Hill
Abacus Nurseries
www.abacus-nurseries.co.uk