Old 12-05-2005, 06:07 PM
Pam Moore

Default Malvern show

Anyone heading for the Malvern Show this weekend? I'm going on
Saturday, and the weather forecast is far from iinviting!

Pam in Bristol
Old 12-05-2005, 07:22 PM
BWS

In message , Pam Moore
writes
Anyone heading for the Malvern Show this weekend? I'm going on
Saturday, and the weather forecast is far from iinviting!

Hi Pam

I'm going on Sunday because I am hoping it will be dry, even if cloudy,
in a cold wind on that day.

Plus I fancy some bargains at closing time!

I always enjoy Malvern, especially the spring show, but am looking
forward to the first ever Saturday at Chelsea this year.
--
Steve Jackson
Bablake Weather Station
Old 14-05-2005, 08:26 PM
Pam Moore

On Thu, 12 May 2005 17:07:06 GMT, Pam Moore
wrote:

Anyone heading for the Malvern Show this weekend? I'm going on
Saturday, and the weather forecast is far from iinviting!

Show was good, weather forecast (until Friday evening) was wrong.
Breezy, fairly sunny, but Dry day.
Lots of plants, lots of people, need lots of time. Something for every
one.

Pam in Bristol

Coach from Chesham to Malvern Show Janet Tweedy United Kingdom 0 30-04-2010 09:35 PM
Malvern Show dr United Kingdom 1 16-05-2008 06:46 PM
Malvern Spring Show. Sam United Kingdom 3 15-05-2007 10:00 PM
Malvern Spring Flower Festival. Sam United Kingdom 7 15-05-2007 12:25 AM
Malvern Garden Show Steve Jackson United Kingdom 6 07-05-2003 01:56 PM