Old 14-05-2005, 11:05 PM
davek

Default Those blueberries

The seedlings I raised from Sainsburys 'near sell by date' blueberries,
turned out to be basil. I sowed half and half in the seed tray. Maybe a
couple germinated but then fizzled out.
Anyway the basil is coming on a treat.
DaveK.

Old 14-05-2005, 11:57 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "davek" contains these words:

The seedlings I raised from Sainsburys 'near sell by date' blueberries,
turned out to be basil. I sowed half and half in the seed tray. Maybe a
couple germinated but then fizzled out.
Anyway the basil is coming on a treat.

Blueberries will take weeks longer than basil.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 15-05-2005, 01:17 AM
davek

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
k...
The message
from "davek" contains these words:

The seedlings I raised from Sainsburys 'near sell by date' blueberries,
turned out to be basil. I sowed half and half in the seed tray. Maybe a
couple germinated but then fizzled out.
Anyway the basil is coming on a treat.

Blueberries will take weeks longer than basil.

OK right. I'll wait and see.
DaveK.