GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Turf needed (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/9422-turf-needed.html)

GGJ 15-02-2003 03:23 PM

Turf needed

Can anyone please point me in the direction of a turf supplier in or around
the Kings Lynn area.
Many Thanks

GGJ

dave @ stejonda 15-02-2003 03:47 PM

Turf needed

In message , GGJ
writes
Can anyone please point me in the direction of a turf supplier in or around
the Kings Lynn area.

Oak Farm Turf. Church Road, Wretton, Kings Lynn, Norfolk. tel: 01366
500451

not a recommendation just found via Google

--
dave @ stejonda

Alternative Global News : http://commondreams.org//

GGJ 16-02-2003 08:49 PM

Turf needed

Oak Farm Turf. Church Road, Wretton, Kings Lynn, Norfolk. tel: 01366
500451

not a recommendation just found via Google

--
dave @ stejonda

Alternative Global News : http://commondreams.org//

Hi Dave
Thanks for info , I must admit I have come across them a via a web search,
I should have ask for recommendations as well.

Cheers
GGJ

Fredgibson 20-02-2003 02:09 PM

Turf needed

"GGJ" wrote in message
Can anyone please point me in the direction of a turf supplier in or

around
the Kings Lynn area.
Many Thanks

GGJ

Don't buy any rubbish, get a good one like Rolawn. Look in Yellow Pages

for your nearest dealer.