GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   onions yellowing (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/94347-onions-yellowing.html)

hillier 19-05-2005 02:08 PM

onions yellowing

My onions and shallots have grown well to about 8 to 10 inches although
obviously the bulbs are not much bigger than the original sets, but the
leaves are already starting to go yellow, if I have a problem, what could it
be and is there anything I can do about it ?

Robert 19-05-2005 06:08 PM

"hillier" wrote in message
: My onions and shallots have grown well to about 8 to 10 inches although
: obviously the bulbs are not much bigger than the original sets, but the
: leaves are already starting to go yellow, if I have a problem, what could
it
: be and is there anything I can do about it ?
:
It could be a bit dry, is so a good watering will do the trick