GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT - lost address book (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/9437-ot-lost-address-book.html)

Sacha 17-02-2003 02:03 PM

OT - lost address book

Having changed systems on my iMac, I now find my Eudora address book
has mysteriously disappeared altogether and appears to be empty. I
know there are a few people to whom I have promised seeds, snowdrops,
Dianthus so could they email me again with their snailmail addresses,
please. Very sorry, mea culpa!
--
Sacha

K 18-02-2003 09:18 AM

OT - lost address book

"Sacha" wrote in message
m...
: Having changed systems on my iMac, I now find my Eudora address book
: has mysteriously disappeared altogether and appears to be empty. I
: know there are a few people to whom I have promised seeds, snowdrops,
: Dianthus so could they email me again with their snailmail addresses,
: please. Very sorry, mea culpa!
: --
: Sacha

Sacha, I was one you promised snowdrops. I tried emailing you my address
after you offered them, but it bounced. I then sent it via your website.
Is that what I should do now?

Sacha 19-02-2003 12:45 PM

OT - lost address book

"K" wrote in message ...
"Sacha" wrote in message
m...
: Having changed systems on my iMac, I now find my Eudora address book
: has mysteriously disappeared altogether and appears to be empty. I
: know there are a few people to whom I have promised seeds, snowdrops,
: Dianthus so could they email me again with their snailmail addresses,
: please. Very sorry, mea culpa!
: --
: Sacha

Sacha, I was one you promised snowdrops. I tried emailing you my address
after you offered them, but it bounced. I then sent it via your website.
Is that what I should do now?

I thought you just had - someone did and I thought it was you!
Anyhow, email me on
And if anyone has Cormaic's real email addy, could they email it to
me, please. I'm going to tempt him to Devon with a baby Fuchsia Ray
promised him. ;-))
--
Sacha