Old 17-02-2003, 08:53 PM
david

Default I'm impressed ..." At Last"

Well I have found their Web Site, after a 3rd phone call to them, turns out
that the Web address they have printed on their No 2 catalogue IS WRONG, and
they don't even put in a correction slip when they send them out.

Here is the working address at long last........still no index or product
search, but easier to look at than their printed version

http://kayshorticulture.com/

--
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries

Old 18-02-2003, 10:21 AM
Derek Turner

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 20:53:40 -0000, "david"
wrote:

Here is the working address at long last........still no index or product
search, but easier to look at than their printed version

http://kayshorticulture.com/

If I set out to design a web-site to deter customers from bothering to
look and make it as difficult as possible to order, that's the sort of
thing I'd come up with!

--
Derek Turner

Outlook Express is worth precisely what you paid for it.
Old 18-02-2003, 02:00 PM
King

In message , david
writes
Here is the working address at long last........still no index or
product search, but easier to look at than their printed version

http://kayshorticulture.com/

Success at last - thank you!
Klara
--
On Surrey/Sussex/Kent border
remove nospam to e-mail

Old 18-02-2003, 04:25 PM
Sue & Bob Hobden

That's why I said send for the catalogue! :-)

--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.

Old 18-02-2003, 10:41 PM
Norman Tulloch

wrote:

Here is the working address at long last........still no index or product
search, but easier to look at than their printed version

http://kayshorticulture.com/

If I set out to design a web-site to deter customers from bothering to
look and make it as difficult as possible to order, that's the sort of
thing I'd come up with!

And I notice that at the bottom right of the first page is the legend,
"Catalogue valid until 31/10/2002 ." Impressive, huh?

However, I have bought from Kays in the past few months and have had
decent service.

Norman Tulloch

Old 18-02-2003, 11:57 PM
david

If I set out to design a web-site to deter customers from bothering to look
and make it as difficult as possible to order, that's the sort of thing I'd
come up with!

Why bother you just advertise the wrong web address on your catalogue, and
don't post a e mail address anywhere,

But their service is good
--
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries

Old 19-02-2003, 07:43 PM
Alison

"King" wrote in message
In message , david
writes
Here is the working address at long last........still no index or
product search, but easier to look at than their printed version

http://kayshorticulture.com/

Success at last - thank you!
Klara
--
On Surrey/Sussex/Kent border
remove nospam to e-mail

I sit here laughing - I *love* N A Kays and order from them regularly but
when you said that you couldn't find them on the net, somehow it didn't
surprise me. If you want anything from them, you almost need to read the
entire catalogue (but is that just clever marketing) but then the commentary
and spurling is a delight in itself. I was most surprised to find dog chews
in the 'sort-of-pond-section' but I ordered some anyway ;-)

Just last night, I said to the other half that I'd like to get their
catalogue sorted out cos they could make so much more of it - then he added,
do I really want to take on such a task? Hmmm maybe not .

--A

Old 20-02-2003, 06:26 PM
Janet Galpin and Oliver Patterson

The message
from "Alison" o.uk
contains these words:

I sit here laughing - I *love* N A Kays and order from them regularly but
when you said that you couldn't find them on the net, somehow it didn't
surprise me. If you want anything from them, you almost need to read the
entire catalogue (but is that just clever marketing) but then the commentary
and spurling is a delight in itself. I was most surprised to find dog chews
in the 'sort-of-pond-section' but I ordered some anyway ;-)

Just last night, I said to the other half that I'd like to get their
catalogue sorted out cos they could make so much more of it - then he added,
do I really want to take on such a task? Hmmm maybe not .

--A

Yes, they're chaotic and certainly not hi-tec, but curiously efficient
in their way. They always seem to know what you want even when you can't
really work it out from their catalogue, and they get it to you very
quickly.

Janet G

Tis better to be Gills "Chew Toy" than one of Roy "Tristain" Hauer's "SOCKS" Tristan Ponds 0 03-01-2007 02:39 PM
I came a cross a site today that impressed me. Jack Orchids 8 14-04-2006 07:05 AM
Not terribly impressed with glyphosate, but not a total waste of time ken cohen United Kingdom 2 29-08-2003 08:02 PM
Im Impressed Stewart Orchids 1 21-03-2003 06:08 AM
I'm impressed david United Kingdom 5 17-02-2003 05:29 PM