GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Professional Horticultural Websites (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/9454-professional-horticultural-websites.html)

trevor.appleton 18-02-2003 10:18 PM

Professional Horticultural Websites

Can anyone point me towards some lists of Professional Horticultural
Websites?

---

david 19-02-2003 12:05 AM

Professional Horticultural Websites

Can anyone point me towards some lists of Professional Horticultural
Websites?

For What????

--
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries

Pete The Gardener 19-02-2003 08:00 AM

Professional Horticultural Websites

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 22:18:45 -0000, "trevor.appleton"
wrote:

Can anyone point me towards some lists of Professional Horticultural
Websites?

Are these the sort of thing you're after?

http://www.hortweek.co.uk/
http://www.horticulture.org.uk/
http://www.pgg.org.uk

--
Pete The Gardener
A room without books is like a body without a soul.

Jim W 19-02-2003 10:26 PM

wrote:

Can anyone point me towards some lists of Professional Horticultural
Websites?

Are these the sort of thing you're after?

http://www.hortweek.co.uk/
http://www.horticulture.org.uk/
http://www.pgg.org.uk

Or maybe this?

http://directory.google.com/Top/Scie.../Horticulture/

courtesy of Google Directory

Learn to use google! Its very useful and will grow on you!-)
//
Jim

trevor.appleton 20-02-2003 06:10 PM

Professional Horticultural Websites

must say I hardly ever usae Google as I seem to end up with a load of
American *************** but this looks goods. Many thanks

Trevor

---

Alan Gould 20-02-2003 07:20 PM

Professional Horticultural Websites

In article ,
trevor.appleton writes
must say I hardly ever usae Google as I seem to end up with a load of
American *************** but this looks goods. Many thanks

My version of Google gives me the choice of searching either the whole
Web or UK sites only. It also gives a choice between text, pictures or
websites. I am always amazed at how many and varied answers it gives.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.

trevor.appleton 20-02-2003 09:55 PM

Professional Horticultural Websites

Suggest you try google.co.uk? or add UK to your search terms?
Cheers

got it - thanks Jim

---