GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New here !!!! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/94606-new-here.html)

shazzywazzy4 23-05-2005 08:20 PM

New here !!!!

Hello all......

I am new in here and to be honest I am new to gardening as well. Today I went out and brought some plants,seeds and bulbs. I have planted the plants and bulbs today, however I haven't yet done the seeds as I got pansies and my EX-mother in law says that they are very hard and there is no way I will be able to grow them!!!!!

I hope you are all well....

Shazzywazzy4

lizzielou 23-05-2005 11:24 PM

never had a problem with germinating pansies, in fact they sometimes self seed all over the garden!! prove her wrong!!