GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   FS. Gardening Vid's (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/9470-fs-gardening-vids.html)

richard.ingall 21-02-2003 12:49 PM

FS. Gardening Vid's

Hi all,

I have some videotapes from ex-business venture that I wish to sell. (all
are new), which include a number of gardening videos.

Titles include;

Trains, (steam and diesel), Military Aircraft, (jet and WW2), Fishing,
Gardening, Transport, (buses, cars, tractors, vintage vehicles etc), WW2,
Various Assorted, (traction engines, space, animals, birds, historical etc).

If anyone is interested, please feel free to email me, and I'll send list or
details etc. Please state which list(s) you would like when replying.

Most tapes are £3.50 each, plus postage.

Thanks a lot,

Richard