Old 27-05-2005, 10:34 AM
amaryllis

Default Amaryllis - flowering again next year?

New poster here - hope it goes OK.

My amaryllis bulbs (bought and planted in January, grown in a cool room) are
just finishing flowering. What plan should I follow to get them to flower
again? I hear different stories about when to stop watering/feeding, and
whether/when to cut off the old leaves. Any help much appreciated.

Old 27-05-2005, 11:14 AM
Emrys Davies

"amaryllis" wrote in message
New poster here - hope it goes OK.

My amaryllis bulbs (bought and planted in January, grown in a cool

room) are
just finishing flowering. What plan should I follow to get them to

flower
again? I hear different stories about when to stop watering/feeding,

and
whether/when to cut off the old leaves. Any help much appreciated.

Hope this helps:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...Search&m eta=

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

Old 27-05-2005, 11:44 AM
pammyT

amaryllis wrote:
New poster here - hope it goes OK.

My amaryllis bulbs (bought and planted in January, grown in a cool
room) are just finishing flowering. What plan should I follow to get
them to flower again? I hear different stories about when to stop
watering/feeding, and whether/when to cut off the old leaves. Any
help much appreciated.

Not sure what the accepted method it. I pulled the flowering stemm off when
it finished and watered through the summer and let it dry off in winter.
Started watering again in early spring and mine flowered again.

--
purebred poultry
www.geocities.com/fenlandfowl