Old 28-05-2005, 12:30 PM
pammyT

Default peas

Has anyone got peas on their plants yet?
I was gobsmacked to find loads of pods fattening up on my pea plants which I
planted out in early May.
--
purebred poultry
www.geocities.com/fenlandfowl

Old 28-05-2005, 01:51 PM
Robert

"pammyT" fenlandfowl @talktalk.net wrote in message
: Has anyone got peas on their plants yet?
: I was gobsmacked to find loads of pods fattening up on my pea plants which
: planted out in early May.
: --
: purebred poultry
: www.geocities.com/fenlandfowl

Not yet,got flowers

Old 28-05-2005, 02:08 PM
Harold Walker

"Robert" wrote in message

"pammyT" fenlandfowl @talktalk.net wrote in message
: Has anyone got peas on their plants yet?
: I was gobsmacked to find loads of pods fattening up on my pea plants
which
: planted out in early May.
: --
: purebred poultry
: www.geocities.com/fenlandfowl

Not yet,got flowers

Also not yet but have some leaves.........H

Old 28-05-2005, 03:32 PM
Broadback

Harold Walker wrote:

"Robert" wrote in message

"pammyT" fenlandfowl @talktalk.net wrote in message
: Has anyone got peas on their plants yet?
: I was gobsmacked to find loads of pods fattening up on my pea plants
which
: planted out in early May.
: --
: purebred poultry
: www.geocities.com/fenlandfowl

Not yet,got flowers

Also not yet but have some leaves.........H

Snap Harold, don't these people make you sick? :-)
Old 28-05-2005, 04:28 PM
pammyT

Broadback wrote:
Harold Walker wrote:

"Robert" wrote in message

"pammyT" fenlandfowl @talktalk.net wrote in message
Has anyone got peas on their plants yet?
I was gobsmacked to find loads of pods fattening up on my pea
plants
which
planted out in early May.
--
purebred poultry
www.geocities.com/fenlandfowl

Not yet,got flowers

Also not yet but have some leaves.........H

Snap Harold, don't these people make you sick? :-)

Blame it on the compost which is rich in poultry litter :-)
not only peas podding but I have 2 litters of the cutest puppies to play
with plus some kittens and 3 partidge cochin chicks hatched an hour ago. My
cup verily overflowth :0))

Old 28-05-2005, 04:40 PM
middleton.walker

Broadback wrote:
Harold Walker wrote:

"Robert" wrote in message

[...]

Maybe no peas yet but you should see the tomatoes on my plants.....seaweed
tho not chicken s**t....H

Old 28-05-2005, 06:27 PM
Rod

On Sat, 28 May 2005 12:30:27 +0100, "pammyT" fenlandfowl
@talktalk.net wrote:

Has anyone got peas on their plants yet?
I was gobsmacked to find loads of pods fattening up on my pea plants which I
planted out in early May.

In cold greenhouse - been picking for a couple of weeks.......very
smug;-))
Outdoors will be another 10 days or so.

Rod

Weed my email address to reply.
Old 01-06-2005, 09:59 AM
Steve Harris

In article , fenlandfowl
@talktalk.net (pammyT) wrote:

Has anyone got peas on their plants yet?
I was gobsmacked to find loads of pods fattening up on my pea plants
which I planted out in early May.

Yes, variety "Meteor" sown 13 Nov 04, first (tiny) harvest a week ago

A useful bit of gardening software at http://www.netservs.com/garden/
Old 03-06-2005, 05:25 PM
pammyT

"Steve Harris" wrote in message
In article , fenlandfowl
@talktalk.net (pammyT) wrote:

Has anyone got peas on their plants yet?
I was gobsmacked to find loads of pods fattening up on my pea plants
which I planted out in early May.

Yes, variety "Meteor" sown 13 Nov 04, first (tiny) harvest a week ago

I sowed mine in March. Not sure what variety they are though.