Old 28-05-2005, 07:11 PM
Registered User

Question Help?

Can anyone give me advice on how to correct a sucken waterlogged back garden so i can allow my kids to use it?
Old 28-05-2005, 10:29 PM
pammyT

"andi04" wrote in message

Can anyone give me advice on how to correct a sucken waterlogged back
garden so i can allow my kids to use it?

Has it only just become sunken and waterlogged? If yes then you obviously
need to find out the cause and correct it.

Old 30-05-2005, 04:38 PM
Registered User

I have been living in the house for seven years and everytime it rains it completely undoes anything i do, i can't even mow the lawn as the ground is so wet.
Old 01-06-2005, 04:07 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these words:

Global warming predictions suggest this much higher rainfall is going
to continue, with a huge environmental impact already becoming apparent.
For many, including gardeners, it's going to mean a complete change in
what they can grow, and what land can be used for.

I've got flippers and a snorkel, can someone tell me the best way to sow
watercress, please?

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

HELP HELP HELP Lynne Orchids 6 07-05-2004 01:03 AM
help with high light/high co2 tank out of balance = greenwater :( help J. H. Freshwater Aquaria Plants 17 08-04-2003 04:44 PM
YOU HELP ME AND I HELP YOU !!! illmatic Ponds (alternative) 0 26-03-2003 03:32 AM
[IBC] IBCers You can help the list (was: [IBC] Please help me :-))) Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 23-03-2003 12:44 AM
help! Please help find out what kind of plants I have :) Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-02-2003 05:09 AM