Old 23-02-2003, 06:47 PM
Annabel

Default Bronze leaved buxus sempervirens info wanted

I would like to know the name of a plant sold to a friend as buxus
sempervirens, it has bronze coloured leaves, I don't think the leaves
are this colour from nutrient disorder..

Bell

Old 23-02-2003, 07:19 PM
Natalie

"Annabel" wrote in message
I would like to know the name of a plant sold to a friend as buxus
sempervirens, it has bronze coloured leaves, I don't think the leaves
are this colour from nutrient disorder..

Bell

Its common name is boxwood. The leaves can have a red/bronze tinge during
the winter but new growth should be green.

Natalie

Old 24-02-2003, 11:34 AM
Annabel

"Natalie" wrote in message

"Annabel" wrote in message
I would like to know the name of a plant sold to a friend as buxus
sempervirens, it has bronze coloured leaves, I don't think the

leaves
are this colour from nutrient disorder..

Bell

Its common name is boxwood. The leaves can have a red/bronze tinge

during
the winter but new growth should be green.

Natalie

The leaves are bronze not bronze tinged, in fact the plant has no green
on it at all..

Bell