GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Raising the level. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/9508-raising-level.html)

Nick Spalding 20-02-2003 06:17 PM

Raising the level.

I am wanting to raise the level of part of the garden leading to our shed.
As the garden slopes down to the house there is currently quite a high step
into the shed. We have quantities of sharp sand and builders ballast left
over from building our conservatory and also some very thick and unevenly
cut turves cut from the lawn. How should we best go about the job of making
access to the shed easier for the lawnmower and its owners?

Thanks for your help

Nick Spalding