Old 20-02-2003, 09:36 PM
Steve Jackson

Default Pond edging plants

Some time ago, I remember reading on here a list of low growing plants
suitable for planting around the edge of a pond.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for the replies please?

Thanks
--
Steve Jackson
Old 20-02-2003, 10:25 PM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from Steve Jackson contains these words:

Some time ago, I remember reading on here a list of low growing plants
suitable for planting around the edge of a pond.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for the replies please?

Go to the search engine www.google and select google groups, then type
the name of the ng in the search field (letterbox); when you get to the
ng's archive, click on "advanced search". That will give you more fields
in which you can try variations of "Planting round edge of pond".
Adjusting the date-period is useful..scroll down to find it.If you can
remember the thread header or who was posting to it, that's a help too.

Janet.
Old 20-02-2003, 10:33 PM
dave @ stejonda

In message , Steve Jackson
writes
Some time ago, I remember reading on here a list of low growing plants
suitable for planting around the edge of a pond.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for the replies please?

could be

http://tinyurl.com/65k5
or
http://tinyurl.com/65k6
?

--
dave @ stejonda

Alternative Global News : http://commondreams.org//

Pond edging ideas - Aestetics check Bill Stock Ponds (moderated) 5 05-09-2007 08:14 PM
Fixing Pond Edging bbrown9506 Ponds 1 06-08-2005 10:11 PM
Pond Edging Finish 2pods Ponds 6 17-07-2004 01:08 AM
Pond Edging Finish 2pods Ponds 7 10-07-2004 05:07 PM
wildlife pond edging? Tracey Ponds 6 29-11-2003 05:32 AM