GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Vegetable growing (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/95237-vegetable-growing.html)

Muttley's Dad 02-06-2005 08:59 PM

Vegetable growing

This is largely off topic, but I would welcome any suggestions. I am
interested in a group that deals with growing of food, be it vegetables
or fruit, for family consumption. Please direct me to a more suitable
group if you know of one. UK based preferably.
Many thanks
Muttley's Dad

bigboard 03-06-2005 10:48 AM

Muttley's Dad wrote:

This is largely off topic,

No it's not! This would be the place.

--
America is a large, friendly dog in a very small room. Every time it
wags its tail, it knocks over a chair.

jake 05-06-2005 03:15 PM

Muttley's Dad wrote:
This is largely off topic, but I would welcome any suggestions. I am
interested in a group that deals with growing of food, be it vegetables
or fruit, for family consumption. Please direct me to a more suitable
group if you know of one. UK based preferably.
Many thanks
Muttley's Dad

there's rec.gardening.edible

Muttley's Dad 15-06-2005 08:53 PM