GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Achillea grandifolia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/95405-achillea-grandifolia.html)

Paul Brown 05-06-2005 06:58 PM

Achillea grandifolia

I've got yellow Yarrow in my garden and have been looking for a white
variety. I've come across 2 possibles:

Achillea grandifolia
http://www.highwaygold.co.uk/science.../PIC00027.html,
or
Tanacetum macrophyllum http://www.cfgphoto.com/details.php?image_id=2923

Are these both the same plant? - they look identical to me.

Kay 05-06-2005 08:23 PM

In article , Paul Brown
writes
I've got yellow Yarrow in my garden and have been looking for a white
variety. I've come across 2 possibles:

Achillea grandifolia
http://www.highwaygold.co.uk/science...agnoliophyta/m
agnoliopsida/asteraceae/achillea/achillea_grandifolia/PIC00027.html,
or
Tanacetum macrophyllum http://www.cfgphoto.com/details.php?image_id=2923

Are these both the same plant? - they look identical to me.

Apparently so:

http://www.plantpref.co.uk/html/t_to_z.html

--
Kay