Old 08-06-2005, 12:34 AM
shazzbat

Default Check this out.

Hi all,

I bet you never grew one of these on your allotment....

:-))

Steve

Old 08-06-2005, 05:13 PM
Bob Hobden

"shazzbat" wrote

Hi all,

I bet you never grew one of these on your allotment....

:-))

One of what?

--
Regards
Bob

Old 09-06-2005, 01:20 AM
Mike Lyle

Bob Hobden wrote:
"shazzbat" wrote

Hi all,

I bet you never grew one of these on your allotment....

:-))

One of what?

One of them, of course. They can be a problem, you know.

--
Mike.

Old 09-06-2005, 11:40 AM
shazzbat

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
Bob Hobden wrote:
"shazzbat" wrote

Hi all,

I bet you never grew one of these on your allotment....

:-))

One of what?

One of them, of course. They can be a problem, you know.

The link didn't work did it? Probably my fault. Everything is my fault. If
you don't believe me, ask my wife. ;-))

All right, go here instead and check it out.

Sorry about that.

Steve

Old 09-06-2005, 11:43 AM
shazzbat

"shazzbat" wrote in message

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
Bob Hobden wrote:
"shazzbat" wrote

Hi all,

I bet you never grew one of these on your allotment....

:-))

One of what?

One of them, of course. They can be a problem, you know.

The link didn't work did it? Probably my fault. Everything is my fault. If
you don't believe me, ask my wife. ;-))

All right, go here instead and check it out.

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/ourallotment

Sorry about that. Again

Steve

Old 09-06-2005, 05:09 PM
shazzbat

"VivienB" wrote in message
On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 11:43:18 +0100, "shazzbat"
wrote:

The link didn't work did it? Probably my fault. Everything is my fault.

If
you don't believe me, ask my wife. ;-))

All right, go here instead and check it out.

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/ourallotment

Sorry about that. Again

Too much time gardening out in the sun?

Yup. now I'm a redhead. No hair, just a red head ;-))

Steve

Old 09-06-2005, 05:51 PM
Bob Hobden

"shazzbat" wrote
The link didn't work did it? Probably my fault. Everything is my
fault.

If
you don't believe me, ask my wife. ;-))

All right, go here instead and check it out.

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/ourallotment

Sorry about that. Again

Too much time gardening out in the sun?

Yup. now I'm a redhead. No hair, just a red head ;-))

So do tell, why on earth is there an aeroplane fuselage on your allotments?
Did it crash or was it pushed?

Old 09-06-2005, 08:54 PM
shazzbat

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

So do tell, why on earth is there an aeroplane fuselage on your

allotments?
Did it crash or was it pushed?

--

All right to tell the truth it wasn't actually *on* the allotments, it was
just outside. It was on a low loader going past the allotments towards B'mth

If you have a look at our original site :-

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/steveandmaggiesplot

There's an aerial photo, and you'll see how tight it was between the
allotments and the church. It took him ages to get round the little
roundabouts.

Good fun while it lasted though. And note how I resisted the temptation to
say something like " well the runway is a bit short and you have to mind the
rhubarb when you're taxiing"

;-))

Steve

help id plants...check out pearling pics too E. Mito Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 20-04-2003 06:22 AM
check out my new aquarium website! :) Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 9 11-03-2003 02:57 AM
check it out slreno Lawns 0 30-10-2002 12:08 PM
check out this artwork Planter alt.forestry 5 25-10-2002 09:26 PM