GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Laburnum walk (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/9559-laburnum-walk.html)

Jane Ransom 28-02-2003 09:00 PM

Laburnum walk

I have a friend who wants a bit of a laburnum walk in her garden.
She has built the arches but can't find any whipssp? anywhere. She has
been told that the growers are having problems getting them past a
certain height. Anyone else heard this . . . Sacha????
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,

Hussein M. 01-03-2003 02:17 AM

Laburnum walk

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:00:29 +0000, Jane Ransom
wrote:

I have a friend who wants a bit of a laburnum walk in her garden.
She has built the arches but can't find any whipssp? anywhere. She has
been told that the growers are having problems getting them past a
certain height. Anyone else heard this . . . Sacha????

These guys have
Laburnum watereri Vossii 4-5ft £7.39
Laburnum watereri Vossii 5-6ft £8.79

http://www.buckingham-nurseries.co.u..._Trees_12.html

You can email them and find out how they are placed with the problem
you mention.

I have dealt with them and the transaction went well. They are sold
bare rooted so you had better be quick before the sap begins to flow.

galg

Hussein