GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Copper sulphate (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/9579-copper-sulphate.html)

Ray 02-03-2003 02:44 PM

Copper sulphate

I have a jar of Copper Sulphate (cupric sulphate) could some one tell me the
dilution rate to use for a fungicide i.e..Mould growing on top of my seed
pots

Ray

FEARNLEY 02-03-2003 07:06 PM

Copper sulphate

The dilution rate for Cheshunt compound is 1 level teaspoon per pint.
This is 83% ammonium carbonate and 15% copper sulphate.

In message , Ray
writes

--
PAUL FEARNLEY