Old 02-03-2003, 06:47 PM
Alison

Default Sommat I've Seen - Memory help needed

Dear All

I saw a water feature on a programme last year but I've forgotten what it's
called. It's birthday time and I've been promised one if I can remember
what it's called and where you get it. Thing is, the internet search
engines are not much help when all you've got is a description - not quite
human yet!!! That's where you guys come in...

This thing is like a stepped flow of bowls and when the water goes into the
next kidney shaped level it gets all oxygenated before flowing into the next
level. It's a very ergonomic thing. It's got some sort of name and the
annoying thing is that I easily found the sites when the name was fresh in
my mind last year but... ahhh memory fails me and I didn't save a link. The
word bioform seems to be ringing bells but it's obviously *not* that cos I
think that's a bra!

Can anyone shine any light?

TIA
--A

Old 02-03-2003, 07:24 PM
Martin Sykes

"Alison" o.uk wrote in
message ...
word bioform seems to be ringing bells but it's obviously *not* that cos I

flowform

Martin

Old 02-03-2003, 07:26 PM
Paul Kelly

"Alison" o.uk wrote in
message ...

Can anyone shine any light?

flowform

http://www.waterflow.net/ffgallery.htm

pk

Old 04-03-2003, 05:17 PM
Alison

"Alison" o.uk wrote in
message ...
Can anyone shine any light?

Thank you, thank you, thank you - I am happily helped :-))