GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plant ID please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/95870-plant-id-please.html)

Aardvark 13-06-2005 10:42 PM

Plant ID please

I have a plant which I grew from seed a couple of years ago. this
year it flowered for the first time. So I though this might be a good
time to try to ID it.

Heres a link to a couple of pictures of it :

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/1495645

The plant in question is the one with blue flowers. In the first
picture is sits surrounded by Foxgloves, with Verbena boarienses
behind to the right is Lysimachia punctata.

I look forward to hearing any ideas.

Phil

CK 13-06-2005 10:50 PM

"Aardvark" wrote in message
I have a plant which I grew from seed a couple of years ago. this
year it flowered for the first time. So I though this might be a good
time to try to ID it.

Heres a link to a couple of pictures of it :

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/1495645

The plant in question is the one with blue flowers. In the first
picture is sits surrounded by Foxgloves, with Verbena boarienses
behind to the right is Lysimachia punctata.

I look forward to hearing any ideas.

Phil

Hi there,
Looks like an Anchusa ~ nit sure which one though,
Regards,
Chris from Somerset

Green door 14-06-2005 09:25 AM

Maybe Anchusa azurea looks most like it in profile.