Old 15-06-2005, 06:23 PM
Registered User

Default My Cordyline is poorly...

Hi i have a codyline I bought at 4ft its now 6ft after 2 years in the ground, its in a south facing garden, good topsoil 18" deep then shale/clay.
I have just come back from holiday and found that quite a few of the bottom leaves have died this is normal i presume, but the worrying bit is the ne top leaves have started to die as well, they are going brown/dry/cracking and breaking, the middle section seems ok, does any one know the reason for the top dying leaves.

Regards
Andy

A poorly Torbay (Cordyline) Palm [email protected] United Kingdom 0 15-03-2007 03:22 PM
Fatsia Japonica looking very poorly Drakanthus United Kingdom 5 13-06-2003 06:56 PM
poorly Ceanothus proteus Gardening 2 31-05-2003 05:44 PM
wisteria poorly minerva nine Texas 5 05-04-2003 12:09 PM
Poorly Lemon tree sparky United Kingdom 7 13-12-2002 11:32 AM