GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Vertical lawn! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/96024-vertical-lawn.html)

Lobster 16-06-2005 11:51 PM

Vertical lawn!

Well sort of... I've removed a large hump on the lawn at the side of the
garden which has left a near vertical slope of about 18" up to next
door's. I've supported the bank using a strong but unattractive chunk
of mesh.

How can I now persuade grass to grow on it?

Thanks
David

Jaques d'Alltrades 17-06-2005 04:16 PM

The message
from Lobster contains these words:

How can I now persuade grass to grow on it?

Sow grass on old teabags, and when it's going well, poke it under the netting.

Keep well watered.

Repeat until you're sick of tea...

--
Rusty