Old 19-06-2005, 02:41 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Sacha
writes

LOL! I spent a very happy hour weeding in one of the glass houses at around
9pm. I love that time of day during the summer. The whole place is empty,
the dogs are just sauntering about and we have the garden and nursery to
ourselves while the moon rises above our heads and the birds raising young
in the glass houses dash in and out with beaks full of squirmies for their
young. I think it's the most magical time.

Isn't it just? My Buddleia Alternitfolia is much heavier scented at this
time as is the Rose, Buff Beauty etc.
I never realise how dark it is until I come in and turn on the lights
and realise it's pitch black

Tonight however it's still warm or it appears to be............ not
looking forward to tomorrow if it stays this warm AND it's 1.45am so it
should have been cooler by now. Still it's given me time to finish
producing the garden Association newsletter.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph