Old 18-06-2005, 11:45 PM
VX

Default Tesco's "Bio Glyphosate"

Just wondering if anyone has tried this. The concentration is about the same
Roundup but the spray-container lacks the foaming option and the contents
don't seem to want to foam up so much even when used in a Roundup container.
Maybe it just needs a drop of washing up liquid? That's what I'll try next
time. The point is, its less than half the price- Tesco is currently selling
it at £2.99. IIRC, the last Roundup i bought from Crocus was about £7.

--
VX (remove alcohol for email)

Old 19-06-2005, 09:36 AM
Colin Bearfield

I have tried this very thing for two seasons and I swear by it.
Providing one screens the spray it may be used for spot treatment as
well. Before going on holiday i treated couch grass in the lawn and
when i returned it was very dead. I re-seeded just last night.

Don't expect over night results it is slow acting.

Colin